Sunday 25 October 2009

'Peaceful' Weekend

Was just thinking that i can finally have a peaceful weekend, but another accident just happened! 5 mins ago.....

Wanted to have something simple for breakfast so i went on boiling myself a pot of conge thinking that i can have a warm liquid rice with my "bak hu" that I've brought from home..

My housemate (KL) has been nagging and kept reminding me to keep an eye on the fire.

Was checking something online when KL smelt 'toast' from his room. He ran out n shouted. It was too late when we rumbled down the stairs.. The whole house is smoky...

My breakfast is burnt..

AGAIN! ><



The smoky room - Much better after we opened the backdoor



It has been awarded the title:

~~~~~ Worst Burnt Ever ~~~~~~
by Ms Dai Tao Har... =S

The lucky thing is.....

Our house is still

SAFE!

No comments: