Saturday 31 October 2009

Best Wishes

Spotted these cards lying on top of the broken radiator in my room this morning and went on reading them.

These are the best wishes that make me laugh my head off in the early morning, warmed my heart in the early winter, and reminded me of my lovely friends that have scattered in different areas in UK and in the other end of the world.



Rach's message reminded me of Paran's card.. hahhahh..


Oli.. one of the lamest housemate i ever hav!



with his super 'SINCERE' wishes.. lol

And.. Tom, Helen, Eric, Gloria, Danielle, Julie, KW...


Missing them all, every single person that brought the Sun to my life =) ..

Daddy's b'day was just few days ago. Danielle & Helen's birthdays are coming soon. Wish them the best.

and

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO U ALL! ^^

No comments: