Thursday 4 June 2009

Freeeedom!

Whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Feel like it has been so long that i'm on this routine of waking up early- go to uni, or else, revise-brunch-revise-nap- revise again then dinner-revise-and earlier bed time...

and finally...

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Life without exam is just MARVELOUS!!!

Now tat i can read any books that i want. Dont mind goin into clinic to work. Dont even mind to work for extra hours in the dental school. Not thinking much about resiting as it doesn't bother me anymore. Bein able to do what i've longed for --> bumming under the summer sun, getting my dose of Vitamin D; do some shopping; play in the park with my beloved friends; let my perspiration dribble while running in the badminton court, chasing the shuttles; travelling to somewhere for a break; suggesting activities spontaneously; staying up late at night for no reason but listening to great songs, watch my anime and dramas........


Time to sing a song --


"FREEDOM...oh FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM..!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are so much excited since released from your exam time. Is time to joy and have fun.
Life like this ma...

Giorgio Ceta said...

mm, graduatED?

c u in kl then?

TEH D3viL said...

nah.. not yet.. one more year to go.. finger crossed!
Wil b back in Aug. Shall be seeing u yea!! donate some time out Dave! =p