Sunday 31 May 2009

Devastated

A day of tiredness, from nothing but combating my negative thoughts.
The previous mcq paper has gave me a vital strike.
I cant remember any of the questions after the exam. As one of my coursemate decribed: "It was too 'traumatic' to remember any of the questions. Our natural defense response chose to forget-- a way to prevent further catastrophic destructions". The morning of hecticness and rushings made the situation worse as i was already exhausted before the exam even started. But no, i'm not blaming it as i enjoy working. I get to treat people. I'm not regretting too as more readings will not help either.
I literally woke up the second day and start revising for the resit (not joking!). That's how hopeless i am.
OSCE is coming, in 2 days time. Still trying hard to gather my courage, hold my fallen pieces together.

~ Gambate! ~

No comments: