Friday 29 May 2009

~My Little Space~

To dear friends and family members who're wondering how's The D3ViL/Teh december/yipei/ah pei/pei/Yi (wat ever tat u call me) 's room looks like..
Here's a little clue..

Little 'japanese corner' where my laptop sits on top of a white stand, facing a long window tat stretches abt 1 1/2 metres high. This is my most favourite corner tat allows me to leave all the stresses behind, relax my mind after uni, stare blankly at the evening sky, with lights off and smooth jazz playing background music. There's a white tea table beside where i can sumtimes sit on the floor n get some work done. Loving the view outside the window. Although it's not amazingly breathtaking, i'm content enough being able to watch planes stretching accross the blue sky in clear days.


The dim incandescent lamp outside can sometimes be so annoying especially during sleepless nights.

At the right side of this corner sits a queen size bed. On its right is another tiny corner where a white flowery table lamp serves its role to light the area.



Last but not least, my working zone. Hardly ever sit on that spinning chair. When i do, i'll mostly be looking at the world map, thinking of my next vacation, or else calculating how far away i am from beloved home. =p
The table is in real messy at the moment. It's EXAM TIME!!!


Right.. enough of nonsence. Before i actually shut-up-and-do-some-revision.. here are some nice pictures.

Pictures taken by Piggy- his skills has improved. His shots have never been dissappointing!






阿猪(朱) 加油!!

No comments: