Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012!!

Time is ticking a lil too fast..
It's already a new year before i even realised.
Feeling a lil melancholy here. Spending the last day of 2011 on-calling and the beginning of a brand new year feeling sorry for a patient who might not even make it through today. What a way to end and to start a brand new year. Still, i'm grateful that my 2011 was a fulfilling and a heart warming year. Started a new life in an alien place, experiencing the true Malaysia, being able to work n to support myself, seeing my family more often than the past 6 years, making trips to a few places, of cause meeting up with EK and to spend some quality time together. The only downside is to have loose another precious member in our family. Also, i do miss my friends at the other side of the world a lot...

Everything does sounds perfect and i should be happy with my life now. Right?
but.......
to be honest, i'm not entirely settled. Strange that i feel lost sometimes and the sense of emptiness does frustrates me occasionally. There's something that is missing in my current life but me myself could not figure out what. Maybe my 8-5 job and less friends has made me a dull Jack. Then again, i'm feeling antisocial most of the time.

Oh wells, buhbye 2011 and welcome 2012. Foreseeing a daunting year ahead with many many uncertainties. My heart does feel heavy, on the other hand, i'm hoping to make a change.
What happens if i take a year out n travel around the globe? hmmmm....

No comments: