Sunday 10 July 2011

My little break was just too short..
It felt surreal. Too good to be true...
In my dream, i met YY, Farah, PL, and our 3 musketeers from Manchester.
We had some seasonal fruits.
Visited Kek Lok Si in Penang.
Fed the tortoises, watch them fight for food
Spoil with Penang Char Kuih Tiaw, Laksa, Hokkian Mee, Mua Chi...
I had loads of Ferrero Rocher from UK. Thanks to Ah Hong.
We stayed in a Hydro Hotel.
Went to the white sandy beach. The boys went swimming.
WH slipped off a rock and land on the back of his head. Was shock for a bit, and started thinking that he is suffering from memory loss.
He told us his story. Taught us a lesson. Reminding us to sacrifice but still holding on to our basic principles oin life. Not to bend ourselves too much out of shape. To trust and to give trust.
Paran's shoulder massage is still one of the best.
Momo's imitation of our tutors was hilarious.
We hang out in their room.. I wished we wasn't too tired to stay up all night.

....................

It's my twin sisters' birthday today.
Yi Pin is graduating soon.
They're now in Stockholm, celebrating with mummy, Steph and Aunty Alice.
Again, i wish i was there.
It's been long since we had a family trip together.

...................

I'm missing them all. My Friends, My Family.

No comments: