Saturday 23 July 2011

MILK hunting

was just talking to PL and found out that i wasn't the only one having difficulties in finding the right milk in Malaysia - FRESH MILK!!! wells.. just the West Malaysia may be.. Never recall that i had this problem when i was living in Sabah..

PL is looking still. Giving up soon. Rach and i was luckier.. Rach found her's in Singapore (again, it's not Malaysia) and I found mine here.

Haahhahhh.. so maybe uk grads are having problem with milk hunting?! lol



Here's mine!! Australian Farmhouse (again, not Malaysia product) =S  and I paid about RM8 for ONE carton!

Wat happened to the cows here?????!!

1 comment:

s said...

This is exactly how I feel like when I'm bk in KL. Lol!! Fresh milk doesn't taste fresh??! Tts y I appreciate the milk in Aus so much more nw.. N indeed Ive been drinking soya milk!! U shld try tt too Pei :))) it's very nice!