Monday 4 April 2011

2 days to go...

it has been a while since i had a good laugh

have never been really happy since i found out about my new job

It's worse with the stresses from a phone that i've just recently bought and now i'm returning it to the shop. Mum called and say that the shop has finally agreed to refund. 

A friend called and dragged me out for an unhealthy dinner which i've been craving for and a comedy afterwords (Just Go With It) -- that's exactly what i needed..

Had fun playing with his tiny hamster too! snowie / whitie... watever he named it... it's cute! =D
At least my mind was free from thinking about johor, the town, my work, my sense insecurity and the 'unknowns' that i might b facing.... I've been trying to prepare myself for the worst but doesn't make myself feel any better with the negative thoughts..


The night went even better when i got home, checked my FB and heard a good news from Lynette! She managed to find me a place to stay in K.T. and it's potentially a decent one as it belongs to her uncle. pheeeeeeeeeew........ I felt more secure now... =D Couldn't have thank her enough for saving me from emo-ing and nightmares..


a fabulous day i had...
I'm really lucky and grateful to have great friends around ^^

No comments: