Thursday 11 November 2010

BDS !

My undergrad has finally came to an end.
After all these years, I'm finally a step closer to achieving my dream.
It has been a good long years.. feels like a decade!
Although it hasn't been a smooth ride,
I am truly glad that I've been challenged with all these hurdles
which made life a lot more colourful
made me a human
with emotions, tears, smiles and laughter,
allowing myself to see life more thoroughly
by experiencing live and death, success and failures, disappointments, love...

Thankful, I am.

In return, I prayed
for the happiness of the others
for His guidance
to continue learning
and to acquire the wisdom that i need
in order to serve and to contribute without much impediment.

What's next?
I don't know...
I'm lost... with a few possibilities.
I'm restless too with this unknown future.
Hope I'll find the answer to it soon.

Gambate!

Dropped by dental school to visit our tutors 
It has always been pleasant to meet Mr Ashley
Again, i melted...
The way he phrased his congrats was just so different, so sincere...
Wish i did had a recorder in hand.

Buhbye..
We will surely miss it here,
in Manchester,
in our dental school.

A full-stop,
A start of a new chapter.


=)

2 comments:

ALANTSH said...

Congratz....

alan was here

TEH D3viL said...

Thanks =D