Wednesday 17 November 2010

2 days of Freedom!

My shopping impulse has gone waaaaaaaay out of control! Like a broken switch that doesn't turns off..
Tyme to constrain myself in the apartment so that my eyes wouldn't be drawn to anything that's called "Nice!"
and my hands wont itch and pick up more tops/ jeggings/ dresses...
rescue my mind from aching to decide in between few items
not looking forward to my next bank statement >.<
A Disaster!

Catching up with my WongFuProductions which i haven't been updated for a month at least!
These guys are funny!

This 'Butt Switching Technique' taught by Kevin's dad was just so witty!!
So this is where the genes came from! hahah
Now you know what to do when you're forced to sit on an ice cold stool (without a butt pad)! 
~TEeeeeHEEee!~

1 comment:

ALANTSH said...

I'm still here