Saturday 5 June 2010

Singing Out LOUD!

Now listen to me baby..
before i am gunna leave you..
they call me Heart Breaker..
i dont want to decieve you....
if u fall for me..
i am not easy to please..
i might tear your apart...
totally from the start
baby from the start ..

i'm only gunna BrEAk BreaK your brEak break your heart..
i am only gunna break break your break break your HEART !!!

.....

LISTEN.. Now i am only gunna break your heart......  to a little bit of pieces
If you fall for me i am only going to tear you apart!!


----------------------------------------------------------

I can’t stand to fly  
I’m not that naive     
I’m just out to find
The better part of me

I’m more than a bird...i’m more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see

......

I’m only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

...

I’m only a man
Looking for a dream
I’m only a man
In a funny red sheet
Its not easy to be me

-------------------------------------------------------


Sing your heart out, Sing your lungs out, Sing your stresses out!

woooo hooo!!!

i am loving these songs!!!!!!!




ok ok .. back to REVISION pls........ =S

No comments: