Monday 3 May 2010

Anything but not revising!

hm.... Underground tunnel hunting or Iron man 2?

It was so sweet of Sue to get me a little thank you gift and wrote me a card. I did felt guilty for receiving it as I'm just doing my job. However it did made me happy because i manage to do some good.


Went to Trafford Centre yesterday to change the gift but ended up getting a little charm that i really love to accompany the bracelet ... and yeah... DJs has been saving my life. Well, good DJs does. I do need lots of fine musics to get me through the tweaks in life and still see the Earth as Heaven. *^^* 

2 new eye shadows. Both colours look similar but y do i buy both? I dont know.. I don't 100 percent understand girls so I don't understand myself either..  They are just different!



3 friends of mine went crazy last night and went for a small adventure at 10-ish at night to hunt for the historic Manchester underground tunnel which is still hidden from the public. I would have been if i wasn't knackered. They were back at 1, unsuccessful with the hunt as all suspected entrance were locked, but with stories to tell. Spooky ones..



Back to the question: Tunnel hunting or Iron man 2?

We did both!

Arrrh this always happens when exams are near!  I will do anything but revising!

Went out again to get my pressie changed but another disappointment. Manage to find a few entrances into the tunnel below a bridge near Salford and we had a peek through the metal bars. Part of it was pitch black and on the other side, a few dots of green lights that looks like the train traffic controller shimmer through the tunnel. It is real spooky. I will never go further even if it's accessible.

Iron man 2 was funny, but story line was just so so..

UK's season just changed: winter --> spring --> WINTER     =.="

Am addicted to Wong Fu's production again..

Arrhh I shall REVISE!

~ Please revise YiPei.. PLEASE.. i'm begging you.. ~


Another song to be addicted to:

No comments: