Tuesday 27 April 2010

Blurrrrrr

Was contemplating if i shall skip the afternoon Oral Surgery session but a friend said: "Just go! Don't be lazy!"

So off i go, set my mood and prepared to extract as many teeth as i can!

It was 1.25 when i arrived the Dental Hospital.. 5 minutes earlier!! Which does not happen very often as i was always arriving at least 10 mins late.. hah!

The whole dental school was very quiet at that time. I quickly went into the gown room, being very pleased as there are so many clinical gowns left and i get to choose whichever that i like ( it was mostly empty when i arrived )

I was the first student that arrived the OS department and there were 3 tutors waiting to start the clinic. One of them passed me the 1st patient and say 'Go on.. Get a bay, patient's consent, the instruments..You know what your doing.'

2 hours went and no other students were in sight. At one point the tutors were asking if i know where were all the others and of cause, i've  got no idea. I was thinking in my head that something must be wrong.. Most probably  i'm not suppose to be there too!

I took a peek into the Ground floor clinic when i was on my way out of DH. There were no one there! When i got home and check my timetable, it was empty!!

I'M SUPPOSE TO HAVE A DAY OFF!!

wth...

So i'm one Keen and Hardworking student who actually went into the DH and treated patients while no other students is in clinics !!! and... i've got all the attention of 2 tutors, having one of them holding my hand while i was extracting a tooth...  Plus, the whole clinic was cancelled on the only day that i'm actually bothered to be a little bit more punctual..

I am amazed with my blur- ness..

Damn stooop.....

No comments: