Sunday 5 October 2008

Blaa.. bla... blaaaa....

Looking at my timetable for this year... i seriously need to moan or else i'll go crazy!

Mon 1330-1700 clinic
Tues whole day restorative outreach
Wed morning PBLss and symposiums
Thurs afternoon another outreach or else oral surgery
Fri afternoon, clinics again..

This isn't the complete schedule...
Hav got another 3 hrs long of symposium in Northern Manchester General Hospital (NMGH) in some of the wednesday afternoon. Dont even know how far issit fr the dental hospital, how to get there, how long is the journey, etc etc..! Suppose to hav Wed afternoons off for sports- my only time for badminton, but our scl has been so cruel enough to rip my source of energy away.. =(

In the first few weeks, they r generous enough to gimme a day off on Thursday after draining my energy, but weeks later, they sneakily fit in a whole day schedule again with Oral Surgery as the start of the day! Clever! Giving me some sweets b4 slaughtering me..

My heart sinks deeper seeing some of my Fri mornings are occupied by either Oral medicine, oral surgery or Dental Casualty ...

The worst worst day wil b one of the Friday which i'm having:

9-1230 Oral Med
1330-1700 clinic

AND THEN....

1800-2100 MRI -hospital casualy!!!!!

Arrrrrh!!! i'm so gunna jump off the window!!!

24hrs a day is just too short! It's not enough. How am i gunna hang out with friends? When can i be a lazy worm, hide in my comfy bed, just stare at the ceiling, do nothing? Where can i dig out some time to watch some therapeutic dramas or listen to my favourite songs? What abt travelling? Do i still have the time and energy to explore? What about getting into a rltshp? I barely have enough time for my family, my friends, and myself, what's more towards sumone tat might need more of my attention? hm... forget abt it.

I know i shouldnt b complaining. I know many people working out there who have to work 7 days a week. I know medics are far more busier then us, so i should be thankful. I know i should be prepared to sacrifice. I hav even swear to my parents tat i'll forgo anything, including my life just to serve n treat ppl...

I'm not regretting.. I'm happy tat i'm still inching my way towards my paradise. I'm just feeling a lil tired.. So for now.. let me whine.. let me release all my hidden load.. let me sort myself out and i'll b back to the same ol' happy gal before dawn..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just skimmed ova ur blog and u say u have no time? :P How's it i bump into u at trafford centre? hehe... u'll find the time somehow :P Keep in touch!