Tuesday 25 March 2008

WAKE UP!

Easter holiday for us is pitifully short this year. 2 weeks and what we can do in these 2 weeks? Made a beautiful plan earlier, before holiday kicked start with a packed schedule - travel, spend time with friends, and revision, etc.....

A full fat week has flew past and what have i done? 255 hrs has gone and what have i achieved?
NOTHING!

Went for a short trip and what did i learnt? What did i see??
Nothing interesting but just another EU country that looks like uk! What a waste of time and money.. Physically, i feel relaxed and energetic; however i'm not intellectually satisfied as my brain is not fed enough. It feels empty, slow and stupid!

Was suppose to dive straight into my mountains of books after Douggie left but again, i keep procrastinating. I've let my emotion overwhelm my sensibility! What a looser!!! I hate slacking off! I dont want to be an empty shell without a core! Lacking of knowledge is driving me mad. Hoping to eliminate my sense of insecurity, i've been watching BBC, CNN, reading Star online at every chance that i can get hold of internet these few days. Yet, no matter how much i've listened, how much i've read, nothing goes into my mind. The more i see, the more i feel i've learnt nothing. I still strongly felt the thirst for knowledge. This positive feedback is bad! Plus i shouldn't be spending my precious time on these but to concentrate in my studies.

What the hell am i doin????

Was browsing through Kennysia's blogspot an hour ago and saw this photo that wakes me up fr the nightmare!



This is what i shall be pursuing. I shall make my aim clear. With the amount of money and time i've spent, i shall hav at least put my best effort into my studies, learn from everyday life to become a better person, living university life to the fullest and treasure every seconds that is ticking away. I wanna graduate without a sense of regret and to make my family proud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya Yi Pei!

I know how it feels to absolutely waste time :S Been doing it sooo often :( Just gotta get ur head into gear and start working at those books! Today has been a total failure for myself after yesterday's hope. I will compensate tomorrow! Give urself a boost of confidence! You can do it! So can I ;) Just do your best! I was even thinking of putting sticky notes everywhere reminding me. Here are a few examples of what i would put :P

GET BACK TO WORK!!
STOP LAZYING AROUND!
BAD GRADES = RUBBISH CAREER
BAD CAREER = NO MONEY
NO MONEY = NO FUN

I just have to prompt myself once so often. Kick myself back to reality.
I WANNA DO WELL! Sooooo

JIA YOU Yi Pei!

TEH D3viL said...

Lol.. thanks a lot Andy..
But dun think sticky notes wil work on me as i'll ignore them all.. =p
Should start counting down my days towards my doom -- that's the day of exam n this wil at least motivate myself a bit to sit in front of the books..
arrrhhh ... working on self-motivation...
U Jia you too! ;)