Sunday 17 February 2008

Turning into a MAN?! or a MONKEY???!!!!

Havent been taking care of myself for a long long while and everyone can tell the effect from my moon face and pale complexion. Pimples, which i hardly ever get starts popping out. Having a strong feeling tat i'm falling ill soon, i decided to give myself a good treat -- 1 1/2 hour of hot shower and a thorough scrub in the morning.
When applying moisturiser, to my horror, i saw a long sideburn, extending abt 7cm from the level of eyebrow towards the angle of mandible, which is abnormally long for a gal i recond!!!!!!!!!! Gosh!!! Is my testosterone level increasing??!?!?!!!! AM I TURNING INTO A MAN?!?!?!?!!!!! @.@""" NOnonononono!!! I dun wanna become a GUY tho i always say that i wish!!! All the junks that i've ate since the start of Chinese New Year muz hav changed my hormone homeostases!!


Wat if i get mustache?!! leg hair?!?!!!! Chest hair??!!!!!!
OMG.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~
Neither do i wanna turn out like a MONKEYYYYY........


nor to BE LOCKED IN A ZOOOOOOOO, DOIN A CHIMP'S JOB EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I might end up becoming a killer, shooting the zookeepers, escaping from the prison....


AAaarrrrrrhhhhhhh!! This is freaky! Shall stop my imaginition from running wild again!!!

Well... well... will try to live a healthy life and restore my fitness! Starting my detox plan and no more solid food fr 6pm onwards!!! or... shall i make it 7pm??? =="""""""""

----------------------------------------------

Was so bored yesterday that i started making sushi and boiling green bean soup at 1am, spent the rest of the dark home sick-ing ...

A bit insane.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u jus think too much..=_="
yenyee here..=P

Giorgio Ceta said...

yea, u r turning man real real soon