Saturday 18 January 2014

My Own War

http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/4-questions-ask-faced-difficult-decision-life/

I haven't really been in touch with the world in these few months. Not even myself, my own feelings, what do I like, what do I not like, what do I really want in life, what was my passion, and what makes me alive. I haven't really been alive to be honest.

I have lost myself in this foreign country. Living this life aimlessly, with no passion at all. I've forgotten about my feelings. I have let them slipped away long time ago. Or maybe I have buried them somewhere safe but I have forgotten about the coordinate.

The only feeling that sticks to me these few months is ... Unhappiness. Of cause I am unhappy for doing nothing productive, nothing significant.

So what do I love most? What do I want in life? Where does my future stands? Guess I've got a lot to answer to myself in order to be happy again.  Those 4 questions in the post might be a help..

No comments: