Wednesday 7 July 2010

Trapped

It was only 16hours away and we have arrived a different world,
living in a different climate, a different time zone.

The world that i was so used to is never the same again.
Just a few months, made me an alien to this place.
Time to readapt.

Happy to be back?
I should... but i doubted
It has only been less thn 48 hours and i'm already feeling bored
Resolving to Astro is not a way to kill time.
What a shame..

I return, with a dream of travelling from north to south, seeing more or our home land, and to clear my mind
However...
Being watched 24/7, being not able to drive around without a GPS, needing to ask for permission to just go out and meet people.
I'm trapped, in another invisible cage.
Coming back is no more exciting...
I am numb, after a few years.
It makes me think twice of working at home.
Shall i just apply somwhere slightly further?
hm......

Shoooo !!! my negative toughts..
Shall try hard to make full use of the time.
But how???

poor sis... we are both in the same boat!

No comments: