Thursday 1 May 2008

Oreo Cheesecake ^^

Hohohohhhhh
Guess what??!!
Our group was having an Oral Med session this afternoon while everyone else was grabbing their lunch.
However, we all had a fun, enjoyable time!
Thanks to our dearest Alex!!! ^^
He made the group a huge Oreo cheesecake which taste marvellous!!! =D
Didnt know that Alex can bake so well!! THUMBS UP!
So wanna give him a hug for lighten up our day ^^



Harpreet & our best baker- AlexTolu- finishing his sandwich

The Legendary Oreo Cheesecake
I hav my piece ^^Dr BJ at the far end, eyeing on the cake while Kiran is talking to Alex. =D

It's dinner time but i'm still full fr the piece of cake.
After a sleepless night and 7 hrs of slaving, i'm still feeling energetic.
Sugar rush......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horoscope on Facebook told me:

"Sagittarius: Write down what someone tells you today. You think you'll remember, but you won't. Grab a pen! "

Wot a task..

i'm sure insane if i follow!

WHO WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE THE CONTENTS OF ALL 6 LECTURES DOWN?!!

==""""""""""""'

----------------------------------------------------------------

11.30pm:

Back fr a movie- Iron Man.

Tom Li was making us Udon when he tricked me with a SLUG, made me scream at the top of my lung!!!
GRRrrrr~~
Cant beleive i've just touched the slimy gluuuuieeeee thingy with my finger!!
Yucksss!

Ah.. gastric is feeling a lil acidic ><**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want CHHEEEESSEE CAKE!!! u so lucky! Poor Yipei touched a slug :P But how? hehe